Friday, March 26, 2010

God, forgiveness, love.

Well, it's definitely been a while since I have posted... I think I'm going to try and post more often. It will probably help relieve some stress...

The main thing on my mind tonight is why would God choose to love a sinner like me?

I've been pretty reflective today on my past and have really noticed how much of a sinner I am and how often I give in to sin so easily. This only resulted in me being in more pain of course.. But why in this world would God CHOOSE to LOVE me so much that he died for those exact sins I do every day that I know bring no honor or glory to my Jesus.

I just wish I could be that forgiving. My life has been crazy lately and some things have happened that I just haven't let go of. I've been angry with friends and angry with God. I have GOT to let my guard down and just trust His divine plan. My plan is terrible compared to his.

I feel so blessed to serve such an amazing God... Don't ever loose touch of God's forgiveness! Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment