Saturday, August 29, 2009

blogging... western... life

Well, I got a little jealous of my sister having a blog and EVERYONE talking about reading it... so I thought "why don't you make one" So here I am sitting in my dorm writing a blog! This will be a good way to keep all my family updated on what all is going on. This may be a pretty lengthy blog considering how bored I am and how much is on my mind :)

So let's get started...

Western... Wow, what a school! College is definitely an experience. It is a WHOLE new world. No one can truly prepare you for what all you will face at college. There is so many different aspects of being at college. If you don't already know, I am at Western Kentucky University and I will start classes this Monday. I am a little nervous but not really since I have already taken classes when I was a senior in High School... I'm taking Biology, History 119, and Economics on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... those all are back to back starting at around 910 to 12 30 So I get a half day off to take naps and do homework and eventually work somewhere. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my easy days because I only have a PE class about Health and all that good stuff and University Experience which pretty much just introduces you to the University and is a fun good way to get to know people, or so I have heard. You probably can't tell that I am in college by the way my writing style is, sorry Mrs. Mason I really did listen in your class!

Dorm life really isn't that bad.. I am in Rodes Harlin which is in the Valley and Audrey Kaelin is my roommate I threatened her life if she drank my Orange Juice. We have decorated the room pretty well I am quite proud of us.. I still have some little things I need to get done.

Tomorrow I will be trying out a new church since I have to find one to go to here in Bowling Green. I will be going to Hillvue tomorrow morning. I am praying that God will show me where to go and where I will grow the most.

I am having a blast but am also missing home. I always thought Brennen would be my room mate and be at school with me but she is in Panama, Central America (go to brennengaddis.blogspot.com) to read about her adventures. I broke down for the first time tonight but I think I will be okay. It is so weird not being with mom an dad all the time. I didn't realize how much of a daddy's girl I am! But I'm going home this Friday since it's labor day so I will get to see them soon.

Anyways... I can't think of what else I was going to write. But I'll keep you updated!

With love, --Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment