Tuesday, September 8, 2009

labor day weekend

I went home for the weekend which was great because I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while, even since before I left for school... but Dad was working on the Mattingly's house for Extreme Makeover so I really didn't get to see him until Monday and mom went to the river so it was just me Saturday and Sunday.... I went on a long bike ride which I decided I will get my bike up here in Bowling Green at school because that is super fun to ride haha... but anyways my favorite part about the weekend was daddy time on Monday

Dad and I slept in and then went and ate at Cracker Barrel and then we did like we always do when we are together, I talk alot and he attempts to listen and he tells me some stuff and then we go look at a job site and load a trailer up or something of that sort because I think that stuff is super cool.... Well I watched him do some stuff on the excavator which really makes me want to become a heavy equipment operator but that is besides the point. We went to rural king to get something for his work and went and got my bike so he can get it fixed. Mostly we rode around in his truck and just had time together which I love... He is probably what I miss most about home.

I ended up having to go to the doctor because I have been sick for who knows how long and I have a throat and sinus infection which is ZERO fun. Thankfully, we have family here in BG that has a pharmacy so he got me the medicines quickly and I'm on an antibiotic and cough medicine. The cough medicine knocks me out which it's starting to work now so adios my friends... theres my most recent update


oh and I studied for 3 hours tonight, I'm proud of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment